As the situation of the pandemic is evolving, we will continue to update our health advisories according to Singapore government guidelines.
For more information on the coronavirus situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health website (click here).
Visitor and patient advisory
All patients and visitors to the Medical Centre are required to fill the visitor registration forms and health declaration form before entering. Every department, including the Radiology clinic (X-ray), Laboratory (for blood tests) and our clinics, will also require the patient and his/her caregiver to fill in health declaration forms.
Please note that each patient is allowed only ONE person to accompany him. All visitors are required to follow social isolation and infection prevention and control measures. These include:
- Washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or applying at least 60% alcohol-based disinfection rub on hands before entry
- Bringing of own mask and ensuring that the mask is worn at all times
- Maintaining social distancing of at least 2 metres from the other patients and visitors
- Not communicating and interacting with other patients or visitors
Anyone who has had travelled abroad within the last 14 days or had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient will be denied entry to the medical centre and our clinics.
All non-essential visits such as consultations for health screening are to be deferred.
We are still able to render services to patients with the following conditions:
- Unstable symptoms and emergency conditions such as breathlessness, heart attack etc
- Chronic diseases with recent relapses and/or poor control, and medication refills
- Procedures or surgeries required to prevent deterioration of the patient’s condition
- Cancer chemotherapy echocardiography surveillance
Local patients can come to our clinics to top up their medications. If delivery is preferred, please contact our clinic at 6735 3022 or 6694 0140 for more details. Please note that delivery fee is chargeable.
For International patients, we encourage you to obtain your medications for your local clinics and pharmacies. You can contact us via whatsapp +65 9664 0822 or +65 9236 1026 if you require prescriptions or further clarifications.
However, if delivery of medications from our clinic is preferred, do note that we use an outsourced delivery service, and the total charges will depend on your local taxation fees, delivery and administrative charges.
We are currently unable to accept new medical appointments for international patients due to local regulations that restrict short-term visitors from any country from entering Singapore.
Existing patients who require critical follow-ups or medical evaluation (approval is based on a case-by-case basis) may still come to Singapore. Their attending specialists can request for a waiver of the requirement to enter Singapore ONLY if ALL of the following criteria is fulfilled:
- The patient has healthcare needs requiring specialist management that cannot be met in his/her home country AND
- The patient is currently under the attending specialist’s active follow-up AND
- The attending specialist certifies that delay in continuation of treatment will lead to serious, life-threatening adverse outcomes
If approved, a waiver approval letter will be sent to the patient. The patient is allowed to bring only 1 accompanying visitor to Singapore and upon arrival, the patient (and accompanying visitor) will need to serve a 14-day Stay Home Notice (SHN). For medical evacuation patients who require direct admission to the hospital, they may serve the 14-day SHN in the hospital but their accompanying visitor will need to serve the 14-day SHN in a separate residence as they are not allowed to enter our hospital.
Please contact the Parkway Regional Office in your home country for more information and assistance. Contact details for Parkway Regional Offices: https://www.mountelizabeth.com.sg/plan-your-visit/patient-assistance-centres
Please note that the above information are obtained from the following sites: