Published : Friday, 9 November, 2018 at 12:00 AM Count : 1040
Raihana Sayeeda Kamal
What is heart failure?Heart failure is a condition when heart does not pump blood efficiently. As a result, the body’s vital organs such as the brain, kidneys or liver do not receive adequate nutrients and oxygen. Common causes include coronary artery disease (blocked heart arteries), heart rhythm problems, heart valve problems or holes in heart can result in heart failure.
What are common signs and symptoms of heart failure?
What are the types of heart failure?
Can a patient have heart failure without being aware of it?
What are risk factors for heart failure?
Is smoking related to heart disease?
What are the treatment options?
Medications can help stabilize the condition. It helps control heart failure symptoms, reduce the need to be hospitalised and improve survival rates.
What is the advanced treatment for heart failure?
At what age should people begin paying attention to heart health?
Do heart diseases have any link to gender?
- Shockwave balloon angioplasty can help facilitate and increase safety of TAVI in patients with narrowed leg arteries
- TAVI shown to be equally safe and efficacious in Asian women as compared to Asian men
- Managing Hypertension- Why Blood Pressure Control is important
- Percutaneous Minimally Invasive PFO Device Closure
- Teleconsultation with our Doctors